Wine Pairing - What to do?
What is Wine Pairing?
When it comes to wine pairing, there are endless possibilities. Whether you're looking for a light and airy summer wine or a hearty winter sipper, there's a wine for everyone. But what about those times when you don't know what to order? Fear not! Here are five wine pairings that will have you sipping with confidence.
1. Combine our Arabella Sauvignon Blanc with Goat cheese.
2. Sushi fan? A Chenin Blanc is just the perfect match.
3. Enjoy a chilled Pinot Noir for your BBQ at the beach.
4. We love Oysters with our sparkling wines :)
5. Picanha with a full body Barolo? Yes please!
One important thing to keep in mind when pairing wine with food is to consider the weight of the dish. Heavier dishes like steak or lamb will pair well with a bolder red wine, while lighter dishes like chicken or fish will be better suited for a white or sparkling wine.
Of course, there are no hard and fast rules when it comes to pairing wine and food. So feel free to experiment and see what combinations you enjoy the most.